Saturday 2 November 2013

Ninja turtle cake, Lightning Mcqueen cake and Transformer cake...

Cindy ordered 3 cakes for her 2 boys' birthday this month. First up is a Ninja turtle cake for her 6 yrs old son Travis's birthday celebration in school. This is quite an easy and neat cake and it turned out well.

Next up is their birthday celebration at home for the two sons, Travis and Titus. She ordered a transformer cake for the elder son while a lightning mcqueen cake for the younger one. I seriously have no idea how transformer should look like (I'm not a transformer fan and have not watched any of its movie, the closest I ever got in touch with it is the transformer ride that I took in USS). So, I googled it and tadah, here's the cake!


For the lightning mcqueen cake, it was easy as I placed a cake topper on it instead. I was thinking it will be good as a toy for the boy after they finish the cake. LOL.


Thanks Cindy for being so supportive and placing her trust in me to order 3 cakes in one go. Glad all of them turned out well and hope the boys love the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment