Sunday 13 October 2013

It's Halloween!

It's the time of the year again! Ok, I'm not really fond of this season and do not usually "celebrate" but it's always this time of the year where there is a lot of haunted houses and trail such as the USS's halloween horrors or the Sentosa's spooktacular which I'm interested to go. Not that I have a strong heart (I do not dare to watch horror movie), but having been through fright night (Uni's orientation camp gimmicks) and went to USS's halloween horrors last year, it was actually quite fun and interesting (due to the fact that I went with someone who got really scared and I had a fun time laughing at her).

Enough of all these halloween talk and back to business. This time Jeremy wanted to order a halloween themed cake for the Oct babies. Previously he ordered a weird themed cake for the Aug babies.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/08/monkeys-and-crocodile-cake.html

But being a birthday cake, I did not want to make it too spooky or place any tombs on it as it may not be very auspicious. And then he suggested placing some "cockroaches" inside the cake so that his friend will get a shock while eating the cake. It was a very good idea but I did not implement it in the end as I could not think of how to do it (did not want to place plastic cockroaches inside the cake for food safety reasons).

So in the end I came up with a pumpkin and made some "worms" wriggling out of the pumpkin and some ghosts on top of the pumpkin.


Hope Jeremy and his friends like the Halloween themed cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment