Friday 27 September 2013

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake and cupcakes set...

I guess Mickey Mouse is every kid's favourite and is an essential part of their childhood (including me). So this time round it is another order for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake and cupcakes from Sophia for his son, Reyes, birthday celebration in school. I had previously made some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cupcakes too. Check it out below if you have not seen.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/07/mickey-mouse-clubhouse-cupcakes.html

So for the cake I placed a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on it. And what's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse without the characters?


This time round I wanted to try out different design for the cupcakes and therefore, I came up with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters. But it took my sis a while to guess them. Wonder is it because she had no childhood or the cupcakes are really too abstract? LOL.

Can you guess the characters?

The final set!
So the cake and cupcakes are done and they really look nice together! Hope Reyes had a fun birthday celebration in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment