Saturday 7 September 2013

I-chat cake for a virtual friend...

My sis ordered this cake for her colleague who she have been chatting with at work from 9am-6pm everyday (she still does her work beside chatting). LOL. They started off as virtual friends where they can talk about anything and everything on their I-chat (the chatting platform their company uses) and so this I-chat means a lot to their friendship. So my sis printscreen her I-chat conversation for me and ask me to make a cake that shows the I-chat screen. And here it goes.

A cake that only the sender and recipient knows the meaning.
This is my first time trying to use edible ink to write on the cake so pardon the poor handwriting. Will try to improve on it!
My sis's message to the birthday gal.
The happy birthday gal!
 Happy Birthday Mildred! With love from Mirror (a nickname that I got from her)!

No comments:

Post a Comment