Saturday 27 July 2013

Mickey mouse clubhouse cupcakes...

I've always like Disney characters since young and probably my mummy was the greatest influence behind it cause she loves them and will always buy mickey mouse or other disney characters related stuff for us. Now, even my nephew loves mickey mouse and have been watching mickey mouse clubhouse since young, I have watched the show a few times with him and it is really quite educational in a sense for young kids to learn about shapes or tools or whatever as there is a theme for each episode. Enough said, when Hui Zhen requested for a mickey mouse clubhouse theme cupcakes for her son, Daymas, 3rd birthday, I thought it will be fun to make it! She actually requested for the order a few months before the actual date and her initial requested theme was either a dragon dance theme (which her son likes) or a mickey mouse clubhouse theme. I have to admit dragon dance is really challenging and after racking my brains, I'm unable to come up with any designs. Therefore, I created the mickey mouse clubhouse theme cupcakes for her instead.

6 basic designs for the order.
The mickey mouse clubhouse is the one on the top left corner if you have not seen any mickey mouse clubhouse episodes before. The one in the top middle is the mouseketools which will provide 4 tools during the episode to help mickey mouse and friends to solve the difficulties they face along the way. Luckily she's satisfied with the designs and gave the green light to use them for the actual order a few months later.

Final design with the words requested by Hui Zhen.
Hui Zhen was very sweet to msg me, saying that the kids enjoyed the cupcakes. Thanks for the order!

No comments:

Post a Comment