Friday 26 July 2013

Candy Crush cake for a special someone...

A special someone's birthday falls on the month of June and that is my beloved Er jie! I've been thinking of what kind of cake to prepare for her and lucky for me, she's been into the candy crush game recently and is rather good at it. I know of a lot of my friends who is into candy crush as well so I decided to make a candy crush cake to dedicate to all these people! Firstly, I started making all the candies and tadah, my candy crush game is out!

Level 999. Can you break it?
I have tried a few rounds of candy crush and I have to admit I'm not really good at it and therefore have stopped playing since there. Therefore, to come up with this game board, I have to ask the expert. and that is my sis, for help. I cut up the board in squares so that I can place the candies evenly and then I placed the candies on the "board". But even the expert says that this level that I have created is hard to break. Haha. I guess I have done it up too freely. Nevertheless, my sis loves the cake and we had a fun celebration with it.

Happy Birthday my dearest sis!

Candy crushed!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a fantabulous cake! I am sure it would have been delicious too. I came across this blog for the first time. It is wonderful! I am going to follow this blog religiously from now on. Even I like to bake but I am no pro in this field. I am baking a mud chocolate cake for my nephew this time on his birthday. We will be celebrating his birthday in one of the event venues. Can you give me some tips to keep the cake soft and moist?

    ReplyDelete